Job ID: 592581
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Location: Canning Vale, Perth
Categories: Project Management, Design & Planning, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer has a long history of delivering transport infrastructure projects under a variety of contracting models. Services include the design and construction of light rail, heavy rail, signalling, track and station works, rail safety technology, bridges and roads.
We have an opportunity for a Planner/Scheduler to join our WA Infrastructure Projects team, based in Canning Vale. This position is on a fixed term 6 month contract with the potential opportunity to move to permanent.
What you’ll be working on
The successful candidate will have a high level of understanding in all areas of construction planning and scheduling. You will be responsible for providing bid and project delivery planning expertise to our Infrastructure Project teams.
Do you have what it takes to join the Downer team
- Preferred Qualification with extensive scheduling and planning experience within a facilities business
- A demonstrable commercial, contract and financial management skills combined with proven change and people management experience;
- An analytical ability to resolve commercial issues and an ability to minimise risks and maximise opportunities is a must, as well as refined financial reporting skills;
- Knowledge of Primavera (P6) or MS Projects covering Critical Path Management, advanced resource allocation, project baseline comparisons and project reporting;
- Understanding of commercial reports including project progress, positioning and control experience
This role offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and to develop your career within a highly successful organisation. Downer is an equal opportunity employer, offering flexible working options
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will not be accepted via email.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time