Performance Analyst - Strategy and Integration
Job ID: 593287
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Sydney, North Ryde, Brisbane, Melbourne
Categories: Finance & Payroll, Information Technology, Project Management, Quality
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Calling all Analysts for an exciting opportunity has become available for a Performance Analyst to join our team due to team expansion. This position can be based in either Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane offices with Hybrid working arrangements.
This position fits within our BSC (Business Services Centre). The BSC contributes to Downer’s success by delivering scalable finance-related services, leveraging the capability of our people, technology and standardised processes.
Services provided by the BSC to Downer Group include payroll, purchase to pay (incl. travel and expense), accounting services, property & fleet, and procurement. The delivery of these services is enabled by the combined efforts of BSC’s solution advisory, solution training and finance systems teams, together with change management, finance and human resources specialists.
Reporting into the Senior Performance Analyst of Performance and Improvement your role will be responsible for although not limited to:
- Working with teams to collect and collate data to support service performance metrics.
- Working with service lines to ensure continuous improvement is part of the BSC DNA (The BSC Way).
- Creating, review, and publish service performance metrics, reports and dashboards.
- Collaborating with BSC Leadership to generate insights to positively impact and continuously improve performance metrics
- Supporting change management activities resulting from process, technology and people changes.
- Managing key relationships to ensure an appropriate level of service delivery in line with agreed service levels and KPIs.
- Enhancing the automation for extracting and analysing relevant performance data across the organisation, making use of relevant tools and applications to continuously improve the process
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Commerce, Engineering or similar
Demonstrated experience of MS Excel and data modelling
- Sound understanding of Power BI, Tableau or similar
- Exposure to large complex organisations, fast paced and high-volume environments
- Finance/operational business experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in business process design and mapping experience.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Experience in presenting and facilitating business workshops.
WHAT WE OFFER
As an employee of Downer, you may benefit from a range of career support programs, well-being packages and financial benefits, available through us and our selected partners. These include:
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Onsite childcare – Sydney Only
- Salary sacrifice superannuation;
- Novated leasing;
- Banking discounts & offers;
- Discounted travel & accommodation;
- Discounted vehicle rentals;
- Offers and cash back on selected shopping portals;
- Discounts on technology products; and
- Exclusive offers on a range of vehicles.
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Paul Sampedro for more information on Paul.Sampedro@downergroup.com. Please note applications via email will not be accepted and will need to be submitted through the application form.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time