Advisor - Training Systems and Compliance
Our Facilities and Asset Services business has an exciting opportunity for a Training Systems and Compliance Advisor to join our Learning and Development (L&D) team. You will become the subject matter expert in our learning systems (Litmos and Seertech) in order to support the business in utilising the systems to their full potential whilst working towards the strategy of a streamlined One Global Solution. In addition, you will be responsible for the compliance of eLearning programs developed from the L&D group team, create training needs analysis and identify opportunities for economies of scale. The roles will be varied and may also dabble in basic instructional design and capability initiatives.
- A kind person, who enjoys a laugh, is a team player, with a can-do attitude.
- A background in embedding systems through engaging with people, change management strategies and developing supporting toolkits such as reference guides.
- An applied understanding of learning management systems or similar programs, including the willingness to understand how to get the most out of it.
- Experienced in developing training needs analysis, conducting audits and ensuring compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to identify improvements, drive/implement change and critically think to identify implications and flow-on effects to process and stakeholders.
- A strong customer experience focus with the proven ability to collaborate, influence and foster teamwork.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We are open to all variations of flexible working (part time, hybrid in the office/working from home, flexible hours) to allow you to grow your career while balancing the important things in life.
- A kind and positive work environment, with a supportive and encouraging leader
- An opportunity to continually grow a rewarding career within a large and growing organisation
- Brisbane location but open to other locations - Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth
For more information please contact Leith Stewart-Gregg – Recruitment & Sourcing Team Leader on email@example.com
Back to search results