Mobile Plant Operator
Job ID: 594516
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Maintenance, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
With the experience of maintaining more than 36,000 kilometres of road in Australia, DM Roads understands the cycle of planning, delivery and review of maintenance and improvement works. DM Roads provides pavement rehabilitation, sealing and paving solutions to deliver end-to-end value in the management of road networks.
We are seeking full time permanent experienced Mobile Plant Operator, to work on the Baw Baw Shire road maintenance contract, based out of Trafalgar in Victoria. Ideally you will have a background in road maintenance or civil construction, and be willing to participate in any labouring activities when required as well as have a high regard for quality and safety.
- Heavy Combination Truck Licence and General Construction Induction card
- Proven ability in the operation of mobile plant and equipment in particular excavators, as well as skid steers and back hoes
- Experienced in road maintenance, road resurfacing or have a civil construction background (preferred)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- On the job training and upskilling
- Above award pay rates and yearly increases
- Championing Health & Safety initiatives for all our employees and visitors
- Downer is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
- Continued investment & industry-leading research & development into sustainable practices that contribute to the circular economy
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Melissa Edwards – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0418 261 964
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button