Job ID: 594540
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
With the experience of maintaining more than 36,000 kilometres of road in Australia, DM Roads understands the cycle of planning, delivery and review of maintenance and improvement works. DM Roads provides pavement rehabilitation, sealing and paving solutions to deliver end-to-end value in the management of road networks.
A fantastic opportunity is now available for an experienced Traffic Controller to work on the Baw Baw Road Maintenance Contract based at our Trafalgar depot. We are seeking experienced Level 1 and 2 traffic controllers who have a background in road maintenance or road resurfacing and a high regard for safety.
- More than 12 months experience within the Traffic Management Industry is desirable
- Traffic Controller Accreditation
- Safety Construction Induction Card
- Drivers licence (manual) & own transport
- Good concentration and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- Highly supportive team
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button