The Asset Services Industrial business provides maintenance, turnaround, shutdown and sustaining capital programs for industrial operations and power generation across Australia and operate across industries including minerals and metals, iron ore, petrochemical and refining, bulk materials handling and processing.
Due to planned Shutdowns based in Kwinana, we are recruiting for Boilermakers and Pipefitters who are highly motivated and driven with proven experience within a shutdown environment.
Join our team to be part of a major shutdown:
- Start Date 5th October to the 18th Oct
- Work located Kwinana
- Very Competitive Rates
- PPE provided
To be successful in this role you must provide evidence of the following:
- Australian Trade Qualification in Cert III Fabrication, or similar
- Construction Induction White Card
- Valid tickets / licenses / Working at Heights / Confined Space, EWP
- An Industry White Card
- Double Covid Vaccinated
- Clean Shaven
- Previous experience within a shutdown environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly competitive package
- A dynamic and exciting work environment
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the 'Apply now' button below.
Employment is subject to satisfying the minimum project requirements and a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol screen and evidence to work rights in Australia
For more information contact: Kylie Roberts email@example.com
NOTE: Applications submitted through direct email will not be accepted.
Back to search results