Project Controls Administrator
- A role with impact, purpose, and huge opportunity
- Investment in you - learning opportunities, experienced mentors, and accessible leadership
- Join an exciting team who together, are building something remarkable
At DPS, you’ll ﬁnd purpose, impact, and huge opportunity. Join us as a Project Controls Administrator and help make it happen.
A real endeavour, achieved with you
As Australia’s multi-disciplinary advisory and business partner of choice for clients in defence, government and infrastructure, we deliver complex things that matter. It's not always an easy task, but anything worthwhile seldom is. Great things are rarely accomplished alone. We’re building something remarkable. Now we just need you.
A real endeavour, shaped by you
We’re seeking a Project Controls Administrator to provide high-level project administration and executive administration support to a team of busy Directors.
We’re proud of all we’ve achieved so far but there’s much more to do. And your role, as a Project Controls Administrator, will be critical in helping us to build a better, stronger, more agile DPS.
To succeed in this endeavour, you will:
- Support account hygiene activities including liaising with various internal departments to ensure information is up to date and accurate
- Light diary management for up to 5 Directors
- Supporting Bid activities including resume tailoring, liaison with relevant stakeholders and ensuring quality of work
Beyond the day-to-day responsibilities, you can also expect to be involved in the advancement of our Enabling function; from innovating processes, to assisting on a variety of internal projects.
A real endeavour, driven by you
Our work is highly complex and confidential, so there are some things you must have for this role:
- A baseline clearance is preferred; however, anyone with Australian Citizenship and the desire to gain a Baseline clearance (sponsored by Downer Professional Services) will be consider
We’re also looking for:
- Experience in an administration role or coordination role
- Previous experience in the professional services industry and/or exposure to project delivery will be highly regarded
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products in particular Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks across multiple streams of work
- Strong communication skills, and you’ll also be an analytical thinker who loves solving complex problems.
More than anything, you’ll have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and a drive to provide administrative support for our projects and programs that build sovereign capability and deliver complex things that matter.
Why Downer Professional Services?
At DPS, you’ll find the opportunity to build something remarkable. Here are some of the reasons why our people love working here:
Work with purpose. You’ll deliver or enable critical defence projects and programs in Australia, for Australia. Your expertise will help build sovereign capability.
Great projects, influence, and impact. You might join us for the projects, but we think you’ll stay for the impact you can have. With high project ownership, agile problem solving and accessible leaders, you can go further at DPS.
Your opportunity to build something remarkable. We’re proud of all we’ve achieved. But there’s much more to do. Together, we’re building a better, stronger, more agile DPS. From process and systems to culture and communications, we're working hard to enable our teams to do their best work, whoever and wherever they are.
We encourage you to join us on our greatest endeavour. We’ll support and recognise your contribution, and you’ll also enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Veteran support initiatives and policies, including up to 20 days of Reservist Leave for veterans to remain connected as they transition out of active service
- An Employee Assistance Program providing access to professionals to support you (and your family) to achieve your personal or professional goals through wellbeing coaching, counselling, financial advice, legal advice and more.
- Affordable healthcare covers, discounted car purchase and rental (with selected brands), and other retail discounts.
Ready to join us on our biggest endeavour?
Take your career to the next level. Apply for this position.
Downer Professional Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. Accordingly, we encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds, including First Nations People and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Back to search results