- Based in Melbourne, with national travel required
- Permanent role with career development opportunities
- ASX listed industry leader
WHO WE ARE
Downer Roads are a national road infrastructure business committed to leading the forefront in innovation and integrity to support and empower both our team and our community. We strive for quality and embrace the challenge to deliver and a safe and sustainable road network for our rapidly growing population and Downer has proven itself as an industry leader in safety and sustainable practices.
We are currently looking for a Site Engineers to join our Airports and Specialized Pavements team. The position will involve working on Asphalt, Surfacing & Paving projects with a focus on Airports and Racetracks. This role will require national travel and will be responsible for the delivery of various projects. This role will be ideally suited to engineers with 1-3 years' experience who are looking to work on specialized projects and are happy to commit to regular travel for work.
- Ideally, you will have qualifications in Civil Engineering or a related discipline and have exposure in airports, racetrack, civil road construction or road maintenance
- A successful track record of proactively building relationships with key clients, stakeholders and developing new business opportunities
- Strong negotiation & problem-solving skills
- A well-developed understanding of planning, execution and financial reporting of projects
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- A proactive approach to change management with the capacity to lead and inspire teams
- National travel will be required
- Commitment to quality outcomes with a focus on delivering in full and on time
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- Project and travel allowances in addition to a competitive salary
- Championing health & safety initiatives for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity to work with an ASX listed company
- Downer is an equal opportunity employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual orientation / Age, offering flexible working options.
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email email@example.com
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.
Back to search results