Downer is a leading manufacturer and supplier of bitumen-based products and an innovator in the sustainable asphalt industry and circular economy, using recycled products and environmentally sustainable methods to produce asphalt.
Due to business growth a new opportunity for a Contracts Administrator has become available within our Road Services business in Eastern Creek to join our team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will be working within our pavement rehabilitation business to ensure contract compliance and our business objectives are met.
What you’ll bring
- Previous experience as a contract administrator with prior exposure to the civil or road sectors (highly advantageous)
- Strong understanding of contract terms and conditions, financial analysis, alongside a solid knowledge of commercial issues impacting business and the delivery of projects
- Ability to process data and utilise JDE (or similar) to maximise efficiencies to meet client/business goals
- An aptitude to build and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external clients & stakeholders
- A flexible and agile approach, and the confidence to speak out if the need arises
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Well-developed verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s on offer
- Office based role with flexibility for the right candidate
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
At Downer, our approach to diversity is what sets us apart. Our people can be their best by bringing their most authentic selves to work every day. We are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role and your experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact:
Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0477 366 892
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.
Back to search results