Trainee Bitumen Blending Operator
Job ID: 595025
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Manufacturing, Operations/Production, New Careers (Apprenticeships, Cadetships, Graduates and Internships)
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
- Permanent Full-Time role with fantastic career development opportunities
- Based in Maddington, WA
- On and off the job training opportunities
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 36,000 km of road. Downer has proven itself as an industry leader in safe and sustainable practices and continues to strive for quality whilst embracing the ongoing challenge of delivering a safe and sustainable road network for our rapidly growing population.
A new and exciting opportunity is now available for a full-time Trainee Bitumen Blending Operator to join our successful Road Infrastructure team in Maddington, WA. This hands-on role will give you an excellent understanding of our Thin Surfacing business and provide genuine career growth and development opportunities within the business.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Positive attitude to work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be outcome focused
- Willingness to learn
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- The opportunity to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- One on one training with a very skilled leadership team
- New technology equipment
- Formal training and development to support your career with us
- Continued investment and industry leading research & development into sustainable practices that contribute to the circular economy, delivering on long-term urban infrastructure improvements
- Very attractive remuneration
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. Please ensure you attach a copy of your resume to your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information please contact Melanie French - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner at Melanie.French@downergroup.com
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button