Our Industrial and Marine business has an opportunity for a full-time permanent Electrician to support the increased workload located in Wollongong. Working Monday to Friday (with regular overtime), you will ensure work is completed safely, effectively, and to the required standard.
- Hold an Electrical trade qualification with an NSW Electrical licence
- Experience in electrical construction including installation of cable supports, cabling, terminations, and quality assurance on heavy industrial sites or construction projects
- Experienced in the safe use of hand tools and equipment required to perform tasks.
- The ability to work effectively within a team with well-developed communication skills and a commitment to safety.
- Hold an NSW White Card (general construction induction), Working at Heights, and Confined Space tickets.
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP) ticket and Low Voltage Rescue + CPR Certificate highly desirable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent role supporting the Illawarra region, opportunities for projects outside the region if desired.
- Ongoing training and development provided.
- Competitive remuneration and conditions.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying the project’s minimum requirements and evidence of your right to work in Australia.
PLEASE NOTE – We do not accept applications via email, please submit your online application via the below link. For technical queries, please contact email@example.com
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
Back to search results