WHO WE ARE
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Due to continued growth Downer is currently seeking applications from enthusiastic and self-motivated Mechanical Engineers for a full-time opportunity to join our Asset Services Business Unit based in Kalgoorlie. You will be responsible for building and leading high performing teams to expertly deliver asset integrity management services across our range of clients in the Goldfields-Esperance region. You will be an integral member of the operational team to support our multi-disciplined workforce as well as growing our current footprint within the region. This is an immediate start role for the successful candidates.
About the Role:
- Estimating, workpacks
- Various projects within the goldfields
- Adhoc travel (Mt Keith, Leinster)
- Brownfield and maintenance
- Engineering analyses and calculations
- Production of technical documents and design reports
- Interpretation and implementation of engineering standards and codes of practice
- Full time, 5/2
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- 2 years + experience within the industry as an engineer
- Have a passion for engineering and solving problems
- Have a hands on approach when managing various projects/ tasks
- A proven ability to develop and maintain key internal and external relationships;
- Strong HSEQ focus and leadership capability;
- Hold a current national police clearance or ability to obtain
- Proficiency in the use of CAD including 3D modelling and 2D drafting
WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive and dynamic team;
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company; and
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- Downer offers a rewarding and flexible working environment for the right individual. Learning and development opportunities and a highly supportive team-oriented workplace.
- As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the Apply now button or email email@example.com
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
Back to search results