Electrical Supervisor - (Instrumentation)
We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer (Instrumentation) to join our Facilities Asset Services business. This role is based on-site in the Naval Base region.
Reporting to the Site Superintendent, this position is responsible for managing the onsite works / activities, while also supporting the Site Superintendent in the effective implementation of the Site Services Agreement.
About the role:
- Ensure all employees work in accordance with Downers Policies, Procedures and Management Plans.
• Responsible for the management of personnel and delivery of allocated works.
• Monitoring of procurement; material purchases, plant and equipment requirements etc
• Support the Contracts Manager/Site Superintendent in the exercising of obligations under the contract; Submission of prices related to works, Capture and Notifications of variations.
• Performing the duties of a Downer nominated Electrical Nominee
o Training to be provided by Downer
• Ensure the HSE management plan is implemented in accordance with Downer and Client requirements.
• Regularly/Daily visiting the worksite and confirming acceptable HSE standards and behaviours are exhibited by all personnel
Ensuring that all estimating completed on the contract comply with the governance’s procedures outlined by Downer for development and submission of offerings to customers.
• Support the contract with the development of estimates
• Develop variation claims / estimates
Support personnel within the Downer BU; Industrials West
• Onsite management team
• Onsite trades team
Foster a collaborative and inclusive team culture/environment.
- 2+ years of Supervisory experience specifically electrical and instrumentation
- Relevant electrical trade qualifications
- Previous experience on maintenance and shutdown projects in a similar role is essential;
- Strong HSEQ focus and leadership capability;
- Excellent leadership and people management skills; and
- Highly effective written and oral communications skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
Downer is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture where they encourage females and indigenous people to apply.
If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, please follow the links to "apply now".
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Regretfully we do not accept applications via email
Back to search results