Job ID: 596587
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Operations/Production, Customer Service & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 303000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Weighbridge Operator to join our Production team, working out of our state of the art asphalt plant in Rosehill.
This position will provide efficient weighbridge operation for the facility, organise quality assurance and environmental records and assist with general administration duties.
- Data entry/transactional processing experience with high attention to detail
- An understanding of loadout / ticketing systems
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills with the aptitude to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work autonomously on a rotating roster (day/afternoon/night shift) with good time management
- Previous exposure to working in a production or manufacturing environment a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Supportive work environment.
- We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes the skills and insights of all its people irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, ability, age or sexual orientation.
- Opportunity to work for a leading ASX listed company.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Melissa Edwards - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner
Phone: 0418 261 964
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button