Job ID: 571913
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Trades, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer ‘s partnership with Repurpose It was established in 2019 with a belief to convert all waste into valuable resources. With an ambitious vision that our future will see 100 percent zero to landfill across our waste portfolio, we are continuously investing in new waste processing technologies in order to execute our vision.
This is an exciting time for Repurpose It and we are looking to expand our team. We currently have an opportunity for a Plant Mechanic/ Fitter to join our site, based in Epping.
- Trade qualifications in Mechanical Fitting or similar
- Demonstrated experience in diagnosing and repairing screens, crushers, trommels and stackers.
- Thorough knowledge of production machinery and equipment
- Background in waste processing/treatment facilities
- Knowledge of modern maintenance and reliability strategies, systems and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
- Actively participate and support OH&S initiatives and strategies
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to safety for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an innovative leader in the industry.
For more information please contact: Yvette Michael Talent and Sourcing Business Partner, Transport and Infrastructure Services on 0438 213 759.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO AGENCY APPROACHES
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button