Traffic Management Design Coordinator
Job ID: 572307
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Design, Architecture and Urban Planning, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
- Based in Maddington, Perth
- Permanent role
- Long term government contracts
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management and strives to deliver better community experiences through smarter solutions. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
This is your opportunity to join an industry leader and further develop your long-term career. We are recruiting an experienced Traffic Management Design Co-ordinator to work within our collaborative, high performing team delivering the Perth Metro Road Maintenance Contract.
You must possess an Advanced Worksite Traffic Management Certification (essential) with a minimum of two years’ experience together with;
- Demonstrated experience using Autocad for the design of complex and non-complex TMP
- Comprehensive knowledge of Australian Standards and WA Code
- The ability to proactively build, and maintain relationships with key stakeholders/team members
- Advanced understanding of the procedures surrounding permit application for road construction industry or similar
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate information quickly, identify issues and formulate conclusions based on good judgement, experience and common sense
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time