Who we are:
Downer Defence Systems provides a broad range of professional and managed services, asset sustainment and estate upkeep services to the Australian Defence Force, the New Zealand Defence Force and other government agencies.
About the role:
Downer Defence is looking for an experienced Project Scheduler to assist in the execution of a Defence cyber project. The successful candidate will work closely with Project Managers and other key stakeholders to develop and implement a detailed project schedule to ensure key milestones and deliverables are met.
The Scheduler will:
- Develop, implement and improve the project schedule using OPP and other Online Collaboration Tools
- Provide accurate and timely schedule reporting.
- Work collaboratively with partner Delivery Agencies (DSTG, E&IG) and the Sponsor to ensure schedules reflect current schedule status.
- Provide project governance support including participation on Integrated Project Team (IPT) meetings, Capability Boards and User working group meetings as required.
- Participate in project workshops, support acquisitions options development in the project and assist with the development and/or review of Statements of Work (SOW).
- Identify gaps and opportunities to improve the schedule and reporting.
Carry out other Project Controls tasks as required.
- Project Management degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience working on Defence major capital acquisition projects (ACAT I/II - complex to very complex project environment).
- Demonstrated experience using the Open Plan Professional scheduling tool.
- Demonstrated experience working in environments with Commonwealth information security requirements.
- Experience using Collaborative tools (eg Sharepoint, Jira, Confluence).
Due to client requirements, candidates must be Australian citizens with a minimum NV1 security clearance or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
To register your interest hit "Apply now" or contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
(Please note: Downer does not accept applications via email)
Back to search results