Landscaping Crew Members
Job ID: 572993
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Categories: Trades, Maintenance
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
WHO WE ARE
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
An opportunity is currently available for a Maintenance Crew Members with a background and passion for landscaping to start with our team based in Neerabup, WA. You will assist the Maintenance Works Supervisor with the routine and periodic maintenance activities of landscapes, roads and associated infrastructure to ensure that highways are safe for use and inconvenience to motorists is minimised.
- Valid WA C class licence (essential) or MR licence (desirable)
- Current White card (essential)
- Experience in landscaping and gardening (desirable)
- Basic worksite traffic management experience (desirable)
- Ability to work outdoors and in all kinds of weather conditions
- Ability to maintain a high level of fitness and stamina
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Tya Abdat – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0487 203 701
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button