Site Acquisition and Property Officer
Job ID: 573079
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer’s Technology & Communications Services business is a leading provider of end-to-end technology and communications services to Carriers, Private and Government Enterprises. We provide integrated design and construction services for fixed and wireless communications networks across Australia.
Downer has been engaged to provide design and construction services for greenfields, site upgrades, co-locations, small cells, site relocation's and transmission upgrades for major carrier networks, public safety and smaller scale private networks. The expectation is for strong wireless project growth and entry into new markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Wireless SAED Project Manager, we are seeking an experienced Site Acquisition and Property Officer who will be responsible for identification of new sites suitable for wireless sites, negotiation of commercial terms and lease and licence documents, review of existing tenure agreements, liaising with landowners, local Councils and Utility providers in relation to wireless installations, and issuance of property consent notices and Land Access Activity Notices. The role will be based at our Gladesville, NSW office.
- Demonstrated and successful property management experience and capability in a telecommunications environment with at least 3 years’ experience, preferably with experience of Australian Mobile Networks
- Tertiary Qualification in Property or post graduate qualifications essential
- Proven site acquisition and or project management experience couped with project discipline to deliver project outcomes accurately and on time
- Demonstrated ability in telecommunications acquisition and leasing, lease renewal and well-developed property negotiation skills
- Knowledge of relevant statutory legislation and standards. E.g. Low Impact Facilities Determination
- Well-developed influencing, acquisition and commercial leasing decision making based on market facts and analysis and experience
- High level of verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate with a wide variety of people including managing relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
For more information please contact Puck Jonker - Talent & Sourcing on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time