Zero Harm Manager - Chichester
Job ID: 574002
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Management, Health Safety & Environment, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
We are currently seeking applications for an experienced Zero Harm Manager to deliver on project requirements. In this FIFO role the Zero Harm Manager will direct and control all aspects of the IIF and HSSE management plans on this construction project. You will have a strong focus in managing stakeholder relationships and providing effective leadership solutions to achieve project outcomes.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Ensure delivery of all key Project performance indicators across HSSE disciplines;
- Provide clear communication to the project on all HSSE initiatives, strategies and issue resolution;
- Ensure proactive management of Downer’s commercial risks across HSSE areas;
- Establish & maintain strong client relationships at a Senior level, working to anticipate and deliver solutions to client and project needs;
- Embrace visible ownership of all HSSE Management systems;
- Provide ongoing leadership for the performance, development and recruitment of all HSSE professionals on the project; and
- Delivering both operational and financial targets
- Previous experience on large scale construction projects is a must with a minimum of 5 years in a Zero Harm Manager role preferred;
- Diploma in OHS or Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline;
- Strong communication skills with well-developed interpersonal and visible leadership capability;
- Well established Project Execution leadership knowledge with a proven record of delivery; and
- A high level of commercial and strategic management ability.
WHAT WE OFFER
This exciting 20 day on /8 day off FIFO role from Perth offers an opportunity to manage and influence the Zero Harm performance on a Renewable Power and Transmission Construction Project. This position comes with an attractive remuneration package along with an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment within a highly successful engineering organisation.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
To apply for this great opportunity please click the Apply now button. Please note that emailed applications are NOT accepted.
For further details please contact Belinda Rowan on 6217 5885.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time