Commercial Manager - Keolis Downer
Job ID: 575050
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Keolis Downer is Australia’s largest private provider of multi-modal public transport. We are the largest light rail operator in Australia and one of the nation’s most significant bus operators. Keolis Downer provides services to more then 210 million people each year.
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
As the Commercial Manager you will be fundamental in the effective management of Keolis Downer’s contractual obligations and agreements with our key partners. You will be accountable for our franchise agreement including claims and reporting and be a key member of the management team. Internally you will manage the dynamic of our JV and provide expert opinion and commentary around the commercial and finance matters.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Commerce or Business.
- Experience in business planning, forecasting and reporting in a large, complex project environment including development of reports, KPI’s and planning tools
- Strong financial modelling with particular emphasis on project life modelling, scenario modelling including labour costs modelling (desirable)
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience in administering large scale, complex infrastructure contracts/bespoke management agreements
- Understanding of contracts and contracting arrangements within the private and public sector
- Ability to understand contractual commitments and Franchise Commitments in relation to delivery of works
- Knowledge of Department of Infrastructure and Transport (DIT) organisational set-up of advantage, but not essential
- Experience in interacting with individuals at functional director/head of department level
In return we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration in a full-time position.
- Opportunity to be part of the premier transport project in Australia
- Adelaide Base
- Ongoing support and development, with opportunities to further your own career.
The Keolis Downer culture encourages and rewards bright people who work effectively, deliver innovative value creation solutions to the business. To register your interest in the position hit apply now, or contact Nathan Kelly on Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: Downer does not accept applications via email)
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: Cen. Australia Daylight Time