Service Delivery Manager
Who we are
Downer Defence Systems provides a broad range of professional and managed services, asset sustainment and estate upkeep services to the Australian Defence Force, the New Zealand Defence Force and other government agencies.
Downer Defence Systems, combining the footprint and capability of Downer and Spotless, is one of the only integrated services companies that has a whole of Defence Capability Life Cycle offering and mindset. Our Sovereign Industry Capability delivers to the needs of Defence, National Security organisations, the major Primes and other government agencies.
As an ADM Top 10 Defence Contractor, we are a proven and trusted long-term partner, committed to diversity and inclusiveness and to growing Australia’s Defence industry with the participation of Small to Medium Enterprises.
About the role
We have an opportunity on one of our ICT Support Engagements to join an integrated team that performs and achieves ICT service outcomes across the Communications domains and TC mobility for Defence. The business unit is focused on the day-to-day management of major service providers, the performance of the service from the consumer perspective and management of service amendments. Your role as Service Delivery Manager will include
- Day to day management of major service providers and vendors,
- Provide governance, assurance, and compliance for designated Business Services.
- Manage and support conduct boards and other governance forums in order to manage, monitor, and assure performance of the service.
- Ensure adherence with legislative frameworks, government decision-making, Defence’s mission and policy requirements and Service Delivery frameworks
As an experienced Service Deliver Manager you have a high ability to build effective engagements and relationships with internal stakeholders and service providers. Ideally you have experience and good working knowledge of Defence Communications domains, and have the following skills:
- Ability to understand and interpret relevant legislation, policies, and frameworks
- Business Acumen
- Performance Management
- Effective Communication
- Essential Writing
- Building Relationship and Engagement
- Critical thinking and Complex Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Judgement and decision making
- Understanding of Governance, Assurance, Compliance and Risk Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
Eligibility: Applicants must be Australian Citizens and hold an active Baseline or higher level Australian Federal Government Security Clearance due to client requirement.
- Competitive salary package
- Access to Downer career development, financial, health and Lifestyle benefits
- Work and lifestyle balance
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and supportive environment
Back to search results