Job ID: 575353
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Confluence Water is a Joint Venture between Downer, Jacobs and Ventia operating under the Sydney Water Partnering for Success Program in the northern region of Sydney. Sydney Water has engaged Confluence Water to provide design and capital works construction as well as maintenance and facilities management services over the next 10 years. The Confluence Water operated northern region of the program stretches from Sydney Harbour to the south to the Hawkesbury River in the north and includes the Northern Beaches in the north east and the Hills Shire area in the north west.
We have several exciting opportunities for Labourers to work on a variety of Water & Wastewater projects within Sydney’s Northern Region. Reporting to the Site Supervisor, the successful candidate will be confident in assisting tradesmen in pipe laying and all general labouring duties whilst also ensuring that "Zero Harm" goals are achieved in accordance with the Downer safety standards.
- Confident in assisting tradesmen with pipe laying and trench work
- General labouring activities
- Previous experience using both hand & power tools
- Experience working for a large contractor
- Demonstrated prior knowledge and experience within the water/wastewater construction and rehabilitation industry a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
The role is offered by Downer Group (as a JV partner) and includes the following:
- Personalised career growth and access to other internal Downer opportunities
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives
- Organisation that truly values and practices flexible working options.
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
To register your application; please use the link and apply online.
If you require further information on this great opportunity, please contact the recruitment team via email Stephanie.email@example.com
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time