Administrator - Water Services South
Job ID: 575687
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Finance & Administration, Water
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer Water Services South is seeking to appoint an Administrator to provide comprehensive administrative support to the General Manager Water Services South and Water Services team. This permanent full time role will be based in Collins Street, Melbourne office and will report to the General Manager.
The successful applicant will be responsible for centrally performing, coordinating and overseeing administrative duties that will see you:
- Assist GM with the Meeting and Calendar booking
- Manage travel bookings and expense claim for GM as required
- Provide ad hoc administrative assistance as required to the WSS South Leadership Team
- Setting up, maintenance, transfers and closing out of projects in JDE and Replicon;
- Assisting in preparation, creation and issue of business and project invoices & purchase orders
- Maintain Engineering training records – both HR/Downer Compliance records and Engineering Training records for VIC, SA & NSW;
- Support drafting regular WSS south communication updates
- Coordinate new starters account creation, I.T requirements and set up
- New Employee inductions
- Demonstrated capacity to provide efficient administration support at a senior level within a large professional organisation
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Reliable, trustworthy, flexible and dependable
- JDE and Replicon systems knowledge an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team
- To apply for these great opportunities, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact: Sanjay Kumar - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner via email Sanjay.firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time