Systems Administrator - BSC Systems Accounting
Job ID: 578667
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
The purpose of the Systems Officer role is to assist with the control of the Finance and Procurement framework in the Core procurement applications (part of the Global Finance Systems). This role provides a central administration for change requests to procurement master data, security and configuration to ensure consistent application and management.
The Systems Officer role will collaborate and coordinate with the Group Procurement teams, Divisional Procurement teams, BSC and system users. The role will also support an important relationship with the Applications support team.
A key outcome is to develop a sound, consistent Finance and Procurement system framework with clearly defined rules, processes, data ownership and integrity reviews. The team needs passionate, inquisitive individuals that possess a unique blend of skills across procurement, finance and systems functions.
Key accountabilities include:
- Maintain integrity across interfaced systems with a focus on Coupa and SAP
- Assist with Procurement Master data such as suppliers, catalogues and items masters
- Assist with monitoring of procurement controls and advise governance deficiencies and opportunities
- Assist with user security framework and advise of governance deficiencies and opportunities including segregation of duties and delegation of authorities
- Support resolution of issues with applications support team with business process knowledge
- Troubleshoot and work through various procurement system related issues as they arise
- Support business rules within Coupa (configuration & approvals)
- Coupa Governance & maintenance
- Coupa administration including
- Assistance with testing changes & upgrades
Ideally, you will come to us with the following skills/ knowledge:
- Experience in Coupa essential
- Preferred experience in SAP or other ERP / finance systems
- Some procurement background / knowledge of supplier management & catalogue processes
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, Access)
- Knowledge of the full P2P process
As an employee of Downer, you may benefit from a range of career support programs, wellbeing packages and financial benefits, available through us and our selected partners. These include:
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Salary sacrifice superannuation;
- Novated leasing;
- Banking discounts & offers;
- Discounted travel & accommodation;
- Discounted vehicle rentals;
- Offers and cash back on selected shopping portals;
- Discounts on technology products; and
- Exclusive offers on a range of vehicles.
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Rosa Van Kuyk for more information on Rosa.VanKuyk@Downergroup.com
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time