Leading Hand - DM Roads
Job ID: 578854
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Walkley Heights
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
A permanent, full time opportunity has become available for a Leading Hand to join our experienced Road Maintenance crew based in Walkley Heights, SA. This position would suit someone that has demonstrated experience within the Road Maintenance industry and has a high regard for safety and quality.
- Demonstrated experience within the civil road maintenance
- Sound knowledge of Road Maintenance specifications and best practices
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on team work and accountability
- Strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm culture
- Sound ability in the planning, organising and time management of a program of works
- Ability to demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work an on call roster
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. Please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Sarah De Zilva– Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0439 298 594
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button