Job ID: 580809
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Perth, Onslow
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
The primary role of the Grounds Person is to maintain and improve the landscaped areas, garden beds and general grounds of the village, permanent buildings, and off-plot utility services whilst maintaining compliance with site environment and health standards within the scope of this contract.
Important within the context of this position is the requirement for the employee to perform other duties, as may be required, to ensure all mandated services are delivered as per the scope of the contract. This could include, but not be limited to: other duties in the NPI Contract that the employee is suitably trained.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Experience in Horticulture/Arboriculture and Irrigation (preferred)
• Trade certificate (optional)
• Class “C” drivers licence will be required;
• If employees are required to obtain qualifications to perform other duties then Downer will provide training to ensure staff will be able to perform these duties safely and to the required standard.
• Previous experience in grounds maintenance in a remote environment (preferred) or;
• Previous experience working in a grounds maintenance position involving large scale landscaping and irrigation
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time