Job ID: 581422
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Construction, Civil Engineering
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
- Based in Maddington
- Full time, Ongoing role
- Industry Leader
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
We are seeking a driven Project Manager to join our high performing team delivering the Perth Metro Road Maintenance Contract. You will be instrumental in client relationship development, financial management and contractual management coupled with a strong focus on safety.
This role is ideally suited to candidates with industry exposure across, Civil Road Maintenance, Construction, Infrastructure or Bulk Earthworks.
- Ideally you will possess Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or a related Civil Roads discipline
- Demonstrated senior experience in the delivery of asphalt, spray seal or civil construction projects in a similar role
- Financial Acumen with the ability to interrogating financial performance of projects and claims management
- You will be an active team leader in supporting the preparation of tenders and the negotiations of contracts
- Built a reputation on trust by delivering on promises with excellence while focusing on safety, value for money and efficiency
- Proficient in applications including Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Project or Primavera
WHAT WE OFFER
- A tool of trade vehicle
- Continued investment & industry leading research & development into sustainable practices that contribute to the circular economy, delivering on long term urban infrastructure improvements.
- Championing health & safety initiatives for all our employees and visitors
We do not accept applications via email however for more information, please email Samantha.Temple@downergroup.com
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time