Track Machine Operators
Job ID: 581767
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Canning Vale
Categories: Trades, Health Safety & Environment, Maintenance, Construction, Civil Engineering
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Due to ongoing project success, Downer Group are now looking for experienced Track Machine Operators (Tamper and Regulator Operators).
These roles are well-suited to those with a Fitter Trade background with a high regard for safety and quality and the demonstrated ability to operate, maintain and repair machinery.
These positions will be permanent opportunities with successful ongoing projects in Western Australia.
Please note: Point of hire for these positions will be Perth working on various rosters across Western Australia.
- Qualified to operate Harsco MK VI Tamper using Jupiter II software or ability to demonstrate relevant comparable machine operating experience.
- Plasser experienced operators encouraged to apply due to new Plasser machines joining the WA based fleet.
- Qualified to with the operation and maintenance of the Knox Kershaw KBR-850 Ballast Regulator (favourable, not essential).
- Relevant CERT competencies to meet the above requirements.
- ARC and PTA Safeworking competencies (Route knowledge highly desirable)
- HR Licence preferable but not essential
- Fitter and or trade experience (favourable not essential)
- Flexible to work away from home (up to 14 days at a time)
- Ability to Fly in Fly out or drive in drive out as required.
- A strong 'team player' willing to assist other workgroups when required ie. Track Construction or maintenance activities
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent employment for job security
- 2:1 variable roster with accommodation provided
- Living Away from Home Allowance
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression opportunities
For more information contact: Julien Etiennette at Julien.Etiennette@downergroup.com
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity please click the ‘apply now’ button. Please note emailed applications will not be considered.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time