Job ID: 584339
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Categories: Maintenance, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Our Power and Energy business is seeking applications from experienced Mechanical Fitters to join Downer’s project team in Moomba, South Australia. The work is commencing early October until end of 2021/early 2022 on a full time fixed term basis, FIFO from Brisbane. On site work includes, but is not limited to, Wellsite upgrades and Commissioning activities.
- Trade qualified mechanical fitter with previous experience in Oil & Gas and process is desirable
- Current Working at Heights, within 2 years, and Construction Induction/White Card
- HR Drivers Licence and VLC or crane ticket
- High Risk Work Licence with Dogging (DG) and Crane (CV, C2 or C6) competencies
- Commitment to safety and wellbeing of yourself and your colleagues
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic and be able to work well as part of a team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full-time, project term employment
- 2 weeks on / 1 week off roster, camp accommodation and flights provided
- Approximate duration 3-4 months, with the potential for extension
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying the project minimum requirements, a pre-employment medical and evidence of your right to work in Australia.
PLEASE NOTE – We do not accept applications via email, please submit your online application via the advertisement. For technical queries, please contact email@example.com
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time