Downer New Zealand is a leading provider of integrated services. Our commitment to building long term relationships and supporting our customers with high calibre services and solutions; the talents of our people; and consistent excellence in operational delivery sets us apart.
Downer has been appointed the Maintenance Contractor for the CRLL City Rail Link C3 project for a period of 30 years post-construction completion. This includes an initial role during the five year construction period to provide maintenance input and drive Whole of Life (WoL) considerations on a best for project basis.
With business growth and success, we are looking for a a Project Coordinator to join our team. You will ensure the effective running of our projects by providing a wide range of administrative functions.
A bit about your role:
The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing efficient and accurate administrative and data inputting service. Some of your key duties will include;
- Organisation and processing of registers and documentation (drawings, specifications and other correspondence).
- Coordinating and integrating multiple activities across multiple functional areas and stakeholders
- Ensuring that scheduling, cost, scope, quality, resource and risk constraints are managed effectively to provide the best possible outcome.
- Communicating effectively with Alliance teams, Stakeholders, clients and suppliers, both internal and external, to produce required outcomes.
- Actively seeking improvement opportunities to increase value, client satisfaction and Downer’s overall company standing.
A bit about you;
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Very organised, methodical and accurate
- Effective oral and written communication
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with a proactive, flexible and adaptable attitude
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of your role
- Solid problem solving and negotiation skills
- Poise, energy & enthusiasm, imagination, spontaneity
- Nurture a strong culture of Zero Harm
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in our diverse business. The environment is challenging and rewarding. We offer the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture, and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We offer a competitive remuneration package, flexible working arrangements, and our focus for our people is training and development, so this gives excellent opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career.
Apply online now by clicking the ‘apply’ button. Or go to www.downercareers.co.nz reference 584810
Downer is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Back to search results