Three Waters Engineer
Downer New Zealand is a leading provider of integrated services. Our commitment to building long term relationships and supporting our customers with high calibre services and solutions; the talents of our people; and consistent excellence in operational delivery sets us apart.
This role is responsible for the development, implementation and management of the operational optimisation of Downer's 3 waters contracts. This is a new initiative under the Engineering Services team of Downer Water to improve the service offering to new and existing clients.
About your role:
Role is based in Auckland however travel across the North Island will be required and your key focuses would include:
- Working closely with clients to develop and implement solutions
- Develop and implement operational optimisation strategy through innovation and collaboration
- Identify and help to develop appropriate new technology to assist with data capture, asset management and decision making.
- Monitoring team and contract performance so to see targets achieved
- Providing feedback to staff on project outcomes
- Assisting with responding to network faults and customer service requests in a timely manner
- Ensuring all reporting is completed accurately
- Developing and fostering strong relationships with clients, subcontractors, and suppliers
A bit about you:
You’ll be experienced working within a three waters environment
- Qualification in a related discipline would be desired
- Knowledge and experience managing teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contract legislation knowledge
- Demonstrable Project management problem solving skills
- Proven knowledge of Three Waters reticulation as well as water and wastewater treatment.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and in-house information management systems.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 584846 to apply.
A role with the Downer Water Team can advance your career and expand your skills. We offer you the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture, and be part of a great team, working in a collaborative environment. We provide comprehensive training to meet the stringent criteria of our industry, a competitive remuneration package reflective of your skills and experience, and all the tools of trade you need to do your job.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Back to search results