Electrical Tradesperson - FIFO Project work
Job ID: 586990
Job type: Casual
Location: Kalgoorlie - Boulder
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
As a market leader in infrastructure and engineering services, Downer understands and recognises the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
At Downer we're inspired by challenge and the chance to create a better future. Our people share a passion for excellence and the desire to inspire others.
We are seeking applications from collaborative and dedicated Electricians.
To be successful you will have experience in at least some of the following:
- Qualified Western Australian “A” Grade Electrician
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings and schematics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work safely and understand best practice in a construction environment
All suitable applicants will provide:
- Current resume
- A current “A” Grade WA Electrical Licence
- Trade Certificate
- Current CPR/LVR
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Current Working Safety at Heights ticket
- Current Confined Spaces ticket
- White Card
- High Risk WP ticket
- Evidence of Australian Working Rights
- National Police Clearance – within last 12 months
- Evidence of up to date COVID-19 vaccinations
WHAT WE OFFER
- This role offers you an opportunity to work in an agile and dynamic environment
- Highly supportive team
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfill their potential. We embrace all employee difference and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
For more information, please contact Chris at email@example.com
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button