Construction All rounder - Reinstatement
Established in 1998, and now a Division of Downer Utilities Australia Pty Ltd, UrbanGrid Australia has grown into Western Australia's largest, most diverse civil underground utility construction company, and are continuing to expand. Providing services to Gas, Telecommunications & Water services across the Perth Metro area, we have developed a reputation as WA's best.
Based in Canning Vale, UrbanGrid Australia is a multi-award-winning business specialising in the construction and installation of underground utility assets. We have a strong focus on safety, quality, innovation and training.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have several job opportunities available which fit hands on, proactive and hardworking individuals, looking to make their mark in a well-established company. Working as part of the Reinstatement Construction team, the role involves reinstating all public and private properties to their original state once the works are completed. The successful applicant will perform reinstatement duties based on their previous experience and skill set and provided opportunities to broaden their knowledge and skills across other areas.
- Whilst previous experience is desirable, no experience is necessary, we are looking for people with a good work ethic and who are prepared to get in and get the job done
- All training will be provided
- Upskilling, training and traineeships will be offered upon the completion of probation period.
To be considered for the role you would preferably have the following:
- Construction Safety Card
- C-Class drivers license
- Skid Steer and/or Excavator Ticket favourable, not essential
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Physically fit
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity for long term work working on large scale metro projects
- Upskilling, training and traineeship opportunities
- Work in an essential service industry
- A diverse and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to undertake traineeships and further career development
- Guaranteed hours, regular overtime and great rates
- Employee Benefits & Wellness Program
For more information about the role contact Puck Jonker - Recruitment & Sourcing on email@example.com.
Note that applications by email are not accepted. To be considered please submit your application through the advertisement.
Back to search results