Heavy Vehicle Driver
Job ID: 590406
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Maintenance, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 30,000 km of road. Our business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
An excellent opportunity is currently available for a Heavy Vehicle Driver who is looking to develop their career and keen to move into the Stabilisation/Construction industry. This role will suit someone looking for an all-rounder type of job.
- Current HR truck licence
- Current General Construction Induction card preferred
- Previous experience in Stabilising, Road Construction or Earthmoving (highly regarded)
- Willing to operate various machinery and assist with labouring work when required
- A strong team player with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- Enthusiastic attitude and keen to learn
- Positive can-do attitude
- The ability to work regional and intrastate for periods of time as required
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Melissa Edwards – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0418 261 964
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button