Our Industrial and Marine business team has multiple opportunities for a permanent Electrician to support the increased workload located in Newcastle. Working Monday to Friday (with regular overtime), you will ensure work is completed safely, effectively, and to the required standard.
- Electrical trade qualification with an NSW Electrical licence and experience in electrical installation works or maintenance within a heavy industry environment such as steel plants, mining, materials handling, aluminum etc.
- Experienced in the safe use of hand tools and equipment required to perform tasks.
- Have an ability to work effectively within a team with well-developed communication skills and a commitment to safety.
- An Industry White Card, Low Voltage Rescue and CPR, Working at Heights and Confined Space tickets.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent role supporting the Newcastle region, opportunities for projects outside the region if desired.
- Ongoing training and development provided.
- Competitive remuneration and conditions.
- Opportunities for advancement.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying the project’s minimum requirements and evidence of your right to work in Australia.
PLEASE NOTE – We do not accept applications via email, please submit your online application via the below link. For technical queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
Back to search results