Senior Storeperson - Goonyella
At BUMA Australia we have quickly established ourselves as the contractor of choice for mining services in Australia. Having only recently purchased the four open cut operations of Downer in December we announced the 5 year extension with BHP in March and now we are announcing a brand new partnership to establish, develop and run their greenfield mining operation.
In our current operation at Goonyella we have a requirement for a Senior Storeperson who can demonstrate commitment, active involvement and leadership regarding zero harm, integrity and ethical behaviour, cooperation and team work, client relationships, people and innovation at the Goonyella Mine on a 5:2 Roster
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, your daily duties would have you responsible for managing and controlling the issue of parts required for work orders, the stock standard returns of stock items to warehouse as well as the receivable and dispatch of goods in a timely and cost- effective manner.
Typically you will:
- Manage and control the physical issue of parts required for work orders.
- Manage returns of stock items surplus to completed work order requirements to warehouse locations and process systems adjustments.
- Receive and dispatch goods in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Maintain auditable and legible documentation.
- Develop and maintain tooling registers.
- Ensure all statutory requirements are fulfilled in the stores areas of the project.
- Comply with all aspects of the Quality Assurance System and relevant site Quality Plans, reporting any non-conformances to your Supervisor.
- Maintain accurate records for storage and transport of Dangerous/Hazardous Goods i.e. MSDS/EPG
To be considered for the role you will need to have, or be:
- A valid Drivers licence.
- A forklift operators’ ticket.
- Competent in the use of the common Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Familiar with computerised catalogue and inventory control software (JDE, SAP or similar).
- Well-developed written communication skills.
- Excellent work planning and scheduling skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
BUMA Australia will offer you competitive remuneration, and perhaps more importantly an opportunity to work in a nimble and growing business where you have a greater chance of making an impact.
You can find out more about us at buma.com.au
Note: To be considered for this role, you must have your COVID-19 double vaccination.
Do you have what it takes? APPLY NOW!
Back to search results