Transmission Worker - Assembly & Erection / Foundation
Job ID: 591106
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Trades, Maintenance, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer’s Transmission Business Unit is the leading provider of successful high voltage overhead line projects across Australia.
The Transmission market is undergoing an exciting increase in projects to deliver, from increased existing grid renewal and increased demand from an ever-growing renewable initiative, needing a higher-rated robust grid to transport this energy.
As a result of our success and growth we are now seeking experienced and enthusiastic Transmission Workers to join our Assembly and Erection / Foundation crews working on Transmission Projects all over Australia. We need experience, excellence in delivery, versatility, strength of character and innovation to make sure we continue to succeed.
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Working closely with the site supervisor on executing the works program
- Follow and work to all and HSE procedures as well as statutory requirements
- Upgrade and construction of new and existing assets
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Strong communication skills
- Working at Heights Ticket
- Dogging and Rigging Licence
- High Risk Work Licence
- CPR Trained
- First Aid
- EWP Escape
- Construction White Card
- Certificate III ESI in Transmission Overhead (Highly Regarded but not essential), training will be provided if you do not have it
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- DIDO, FIFO from Australian Major Cities
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
- With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, you can make an impact with our forward-thinking company.
HOW TO APPLY
To register your application, please use the link and apply online, applications emailed directly to the recruitment team will not be considered.
If you require further information on this opportunity, please contact the recruitment team via email Julien.Etiennette@downergroup.com
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: Cen. Australia Standard Time