Project Manager - Electrical
Downer has an opportunity within our Facilities and Asset Services division for an Project Manager preferably with an electrical background, based in NT Katherine. (This is relocate, fly-in, fly-out or drive-in (FIFO), drive-out (DIDO) from anywhere within Australia to NT Katherine)
Reporting directly to the National Manager, you will be responsible for building and leading high performing project teams to expertly plan, execute and review quality project outcomes. You will also coordinate design consultants & construction contractors, and manage schedules, budgets and reporting.
We are interested in your experience managing electrical reticulation and/or defence projects with a demonstrated track record of exceptional safety, financial and schedule performance.
You will be an accomplished safety leader, excellent communicator and have a strong customer focus, with experience leading projects during bid phase and transitioning to execute highly desirable.
- Trade and/or Engineering background (Electrical) with Diploma/Degree in Project Management preferred
- Knowledge of construction work practices and processes, with previous experience in an operating environment
- Creative and solutions-based thinker, with the ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment with various internal and external stakeholders
- High level of computer literacy in the use of MS Office suite, and ability to learn new systems
- Committed to working within client and Downer requirements, with the ability to work well under pressure in an ever-changing and reactive environment
- Committed to tracking delivery schedule progress and following contractual obligations.
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero Harm environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Relocate, FIFO or DIDO options available from anywhere within Australia
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A dynamic team environment and supportive culture, with a strong focus on health & safety
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this opportunity, please use the link and apply online. Applications emailed directly to the recruitment team will not be considered.
For more information, please contact Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner Satty.email@example.com
Back to search results