Job ID: 591279
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: West Pennant Hills
Categories: Trades, Maintenance
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
A fantastic opportunity has become available on the NorthConnex Maintenance Contract. This is a great time to join a highly successful business that has built a trusted reputation on quality of service and work on a state-of-the-art tunnel.
We currently have an opportunity available for a motivated and experienced Mechanical Fitter and would suit someone who can adhere to 12 hour shifts on a 4 on 4 off roster.
- Experienced mechanical fitter, preferably with demonstrated history working in a tunnel
- Mechanically minded and use to working closely with electricians to provide assistance where required
- Ability to adhere to 4/4 roster and shift rotating work and work 12-hour shifts
- Commitment to Quality outcomes with a focus on delivering in full and on time
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Brand new facilities and equipment based in West Pennant Hills
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. Please ensure you attach copies of your Resume and Licences to your online application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact:
Melissa Edwards – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0418 261 964
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button