Infrastructure Projects (IP), a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business, continues to secure new work and build on our reputation as a market leader in delivering some of Australia’s major Transport Infrastructure projects in Perth & across regional WA.
We are currently seeking experienced Mobilisation Coordinator to join our Canning Vale team. This role will be responsible for providing all facets of project administration support and database management, record keeping and reporting, for the mobilization and coordination of large volumes of people. With a focus on the on-boarding process, you will have a strong process orientation, ability to work to tight time frames, flexibility and willingness to support the broader recruitment team.
- Solid experience in a similar role within the maintenance, shutdown and resource industry;(medicals, training, travel, PPE, VOC’s and ERMS processes)
- Ability to mobilise a high volume of talent for shutdowns and maintenance requirements, including subcontractors;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal);
- A strong customer service focus with the ability to collaborate and foster teamwork and flexibility to adapt to changing demands;
- A proven track record in successfully delivering accurate and timely high-volume recruitment support, in a fast-paced environment;
- ERMS, Workflow, Page Up advantageous
- A great sense of humour and team player attitude
High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a flexible approach to working hours is essential to your success. With accountability for managing client and candidate expectations, you will need effective communication and time management skills teamed with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to a variety of benefits and incredible discounts to support you and your family’s lifestyle
- Inclusive work culture that embraces diversity
- Supportive work environment
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where Zero Harm of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- A genuine career path to high performers seeking to develop their career within a growing company
Downer works to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace that facilitates opportunity and respect. Our focus on gender and cultural inclusiveness is active and ongoing, and through various initiatives we aim to help close the gap between indigenous and non-indigenous communities.
Please click the “Apply Now” button. For more information, please contact Rebecca Truarn via email Rebecca.Truarn@downergroup.com. Applications will not be accepted via email.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches
Back to search results