Project Administrator - Eyre Peninsula - FIFO/DIDO
Job ID: 591408
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Adelaide, Port Lincoln, Whyalla
Categories: Finance & Payroll
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer is one of Australia’s largest and most experienced providers in the Power Systems and Infrastructure Projects market. We have recently secured several projects and are now seeking an experienced Project Administrator to successfully deliver large power projects within the Power Systems team.
This position will support the Senior Project Manager and Frontline leaders and will be project based on a FIFO/DIDO basis ideally from South Australia.
- Performing, coordinating and overseeing project administrative duties.
- Raising purchase orders, goods receipting & setting up cost codes and suppliers.
- Managing costs with labour and sub-contractors.
- Providing accurate payroll and data entry.
- Site specific accounts payable, reporting and cost controlling.
- Collating progress claims.
- Support with month end financial reporting.
- Proven administration experience in within a large organisation, ideally gained from within construction or heavy industry
- Experience in efficient and accurate processing of high-volume documentation and data entry.
- Strong proficiency in JDEGS and Microsoft products suite
- Team focused with ability to work autonomously.
- Willingness to be site based on a FIFO/DIDO basis.
What We Offer:
- Full Time position with attractive remuneration package and site uplift whilst working on roster.
- A workplace that pushes your business skills into high gear as you work on some of Australia’s and the world’s most interesting and meaningful projects.
- A rare opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
Downer is dedicated to nurturing our people personally and professionally through skills development, competitive benefits, career pathways and fostering a proudly diverse fun and supportive workplace culture. Downer believes in our people; and we are committed to ensuring that you feel valued within the team that share the same passion to succeed. Downer gives you the opportunity to work remotely as part of its commitment to flexibility and remaining agile in such a progressive business.
HOW TO APPLY
To register your application; please use the link and apply online as applications sent directly to the recruitment team will not be valid.
If you require further information on this great opportunity, please contact the recruitment team via email: email@example.com
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: Cen. Australia Standard Time