Tipper Truck/Trout River Trailer Operator
Job ID: 592037
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Trades, Maintenance, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
With the experience of maintaining more than 36,000 kilometres of road in Australia, DM Roads understands the cycle of planning, delivery and review of maintenance and improvement works. DM Roads provides pavement rehabilitation, sealing and paving solutions to deliver end-to-end value in the management of road networks.
An excellent opportunity is available for a Tipper Truck/Trout River Operator based out of Trafalgar working on the Baw Baw Shire Road Maintenance Contract.
This role compromises of operating both the Tipper Truck and Trout River Trailer as well as assisting with any other road maintenance labouring activities that are required.
- Current Heavy Rigid Licence
- Experience operating a Tipper Truck and or Trout River Trailer preferred
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision if required
- Ability to work through the usual holiday periods
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- On the job training and up-skilling
- Above award pay rates and yearly increases
- Championing Health & Safety initiatives for all our employees and visitors
- Downer is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Melissa Edwards – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner.
M: 0418 261 964
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button