Zero Harm Lead - GCI Solutions
Job ID: 594663
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Health Safety & Environment, Construction, Water
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Gold Coast Infrastructure Solutions (GCIS) is a Joint Venture between Downer and Ventia that has recently been awarded a 10-year contract to deliver water and wastewater repairs and maintenance services, renewals program works for the City of Gold Coast.
We have great opportunity for a Zero Harm Lead to join our team. We’re looking for someone who will champion the development, implementation, and maintenance of our GCIS Zero Harm strategies, systems, processes, and tools.
In this role you’ll be instrumental in shaping the safety aspect of our team culture, delivering an enduring safety legacy across the works program. You will also lead and develop a team of safety professionals, providing specialist advice and coaching across all areas of Zero Harm including safety, health, environment, and quality.
- Tertiary qualifications in WHS/OHS or a related discipline.
- Experience in a Zero Harm leadership capacity or Senior Advisor level (Water industry and/or construction experience desirable).
- Experience leading change to foster the development of a safety culture focused on progressive Zero Harm principles.
- Strong influencing skills with experience working across a wide, multi-disciplinary stakeholder base.
- An understanding and/or experience in the application of Human and Operational Performance principles will be highly regarded.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent role with one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced water services in a long-term partnership contract.
- A suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives.
- Career growth working within a Joint Venture between two industry leaders and ASX listed companies.
- Competitive remuneration with ongoing training and support.
- Interesting and varied work, with support from a wider network of water industry professionals within Downer and Ventia’s expansive water businesses.
- The opportunity to work on the picturesque Gold Coast and enjoy the many lifestyle benefits it has to offer.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply for this great opportunity by visiting careers.downeredi.com or clicking 'apply' below.
For further information contact:
Bonnie Lowson | Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner | email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time