Project Engineer - GCI Solutions
Gold Coast Infrastructure Solutions (GCIS) is a Joint Venture between Downer and Ventia that has recently been awarded a 10-year contract to deliver water and wastewater repairs and maintenance services, renewals program works for the City of Gold Coast.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the core purpose of the Project Engineer within GCIS is to provide technical expertise and guidance to the wider project and operations team pertaining to renewals and capital works projects.
As an experience engineering professional, you will have the opportunity to deliver self-performing design & construct projects within a newly established JV. Utilising your supreme communication skills, you will contribute to the development of the scope of works whilst maintaining and managing subcontractor arrangements and agreements.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering (Water experience advantageous)
- Demonstrated ability in developing and managing schedules.
- A quality & safety mindset ensuring an unwavering commitment to Zero Harm.
- Collaborative and influential capabilities across key stakeholders within a joint venture or alliance environment.
- Technical capabilities across project methodology adaptation, constructability evaluations, budget development and estimations.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent role with one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced water services in a long-term partnership contract.
- A suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives.
- Career growth working within a Joint Venture between two industry leaders and ASX listed companies.
- Competitive remuneration with ongoing training and support.
- Interesting and varied work, with support from a wider network of water industry professionals within Downer and Ventia’s expansive water businesses.
- The opportunity to work on the picturesque Gold Coast and enjoy the many lifestyle benefits it has to offer.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply for this great opportunity by visiting careers.downeredi.com or clicking 'apply' below.
Downer is recruiting for GCI Solutions on behalf of the JV partners. To maintain our employment balance across the Joint Venture, applicant information may be shared between the partners, and roles may transfer to the other partner. When you apply for this role with GCIS via Downer, you will be asked to provide consent to your information being shared for the purposes of application and assessment and possible employment. You may be contacted by a representative from the Downer or Ventia recruitment teams regarding your application.
For further information contact:
Bonnie Lowson | Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner | firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
Back to search results