Job ID: 596367
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Port Augusta, Port Lincoln, Port Pirie, Walkley Heights
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines)
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Due to business growth, we are seeking Project Engineers to join our high performing team in Metro Adelaide and Regional South Australia. These roles will assist in delivering the Metropolitan and Northern Region Road Maintenance Contracts for the Department of Infrastructure and Transport. This is a great time to join a highly successful business that has earned a trusted reputation on the quality of service and build your long-term career with an industry leader.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Civil Engineering or related disciplines
- Exposure to civil construction or road maintenance industry
- An understanding of planning, execution and reporting of projects
- Be outcome-focused and have strong communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero Harm environment
What we offer:
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives.
- A tool of trade vehicle.
- Inclusive work culture that embraces diversity.
- Proud to be recognised as a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for All Women. Find out the benefits we offer via this link: https://work180.com/en-au/for-women/employer/downer.
At Downer, our approach to diversity is what sets us apart. Our people can be their best by bringing their most authentic selves to work every day. We are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role and your experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
We do not accept applications via email however for more information, please contract Samantha Temple - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on E: Samantha.Temple@downergroup.com
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: Cen. Australia Daylight Time