Downer's Road Services business offers one of the largest non-government owned road infrastructure services businesses in Australia and New Zealand, maintaining more than 28,000 kilometres of road in Australia and more than 25,000 kilometres in New Zealand.
We currently have permanent full-time opportunities within our asphalt / road maintenance team based in Teralba.
What you’ll bring:
• Unrestricted Drivers Licence
• Current General Construction Induction card
• Previous experience working within an asphalt crew
• Mobile plant experience preferred but not essential
• Availability to work overtime, weekends, nights and live away from home when required
• Strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm culture
What we offer:
• Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
• A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
• Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
• A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
Our pre-employment process will involve a medical check including a drug and alcohol screening.
We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Cindy D’Oliveiro – Recruitment Coordinator via email Cindy.DOliveiro2@downergroup.com